Bigg Boss Telugu Vote: Bigg Boss Telugu Google Online Voting Poll has been started, Vote to save your favorite contestant. You have 50 votes per day. Voting ends midnight, every Friday. The VOTING RULES AND REGULATIONS shall be binding on each individual, who participates in Voting Activity (“Poll”) by casting his/her vote, using the Voting Mechanism, for the Shortlisted Participants (as defined below) competing in the program titled “Bigg Boss Telugu Season 1” (“Program”) which is being aired on “Star Maa TV Online Voting” (hereinafter referred to as “Channel”), being the channel owned and operated by Star India Private Limited (“SIPL”), as per the Principal Voting Rules and Regulations and General Rules (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Rules and Regulations”) stated here under:
Bigg Boss Telugu Vote: Star Maa Bigg Boss Show Google Online Voting Poll
Bigg Boss Telugu Vote Final : Star Maa Bigg Boss Show Voting Online Poll Missed Call & SMS Numbers (Winner Name)
Bigg Boss Telugu Vote Online : 1. The Program is a reality show where individuals/housemates (“participants”) staying in the Bigg Boss House will nominate housemates for eviction from the Program (“Shortlisted Participant”). During the Program, the viewers will be asked to cast their vote for the Shortlisted Participant whom they want to save from eviction from the Program. The Shortlisted Participant who gains the minimum votes from the viewers, will be eliminated from the Program.
2. Further, SIPL and/or the Channel shall be entitled to, at its discretion any time during the telecast of the Program re-introduce the eliminated Participant(s) or introduce fresh individuals/participants (“Wild Card Entries”).
3. From 16 July, 2017, the Channel will telecast the episode(s) of the Program at the timings stated below:
4. The votes, for each of the episode, should be sent only during the timelines, as more particularly mentioned in Rule 9 of Principal Voting Rules and Regulations. Votes sent after the timelines, shall not be considered and shall be deemed null and void.
5. To participate in the Poll, the viewers must watch the episodes of the Program being telecast on the Channel every day, on the times as mentioned in Rule 3 of Principal Voting Rules and Regulations. The viewers by participating in the Poll will get an opportunity to cast their vote for any Shortlisted Participant of that episode(s) of the Program.
6. The viewers interested in the Poll can participate by choosing any of the 2 (two) mechanisms as mentioned below and shall be subject to the respective mechanism’s requirements and rules:
Bigg Boss Telugu Vote Final : Star Maa Bigg Boss Show Online Voting Poll (Winner Name)
Google Voting Mechanism:
Google search “Star Maa Bigg Boss Vote” and cast votes as more fully detailed in Rule 7; (Presently this mechanism not yet activated. We will communicate the commencement dated of this mechanism the viewers, soon)
Bigg Boss Telugu Google Voting:
Vote to save your favorite contestant. You have 50 votes per day. Voting ends midnight, every Friday.
Bigg Boss Telugu Final Voting Poll
Vote to save your favorite contestant. You have 50 votes per day. Voting ends midnight, every Friday. Click Here
A viewer interested to cast his/her vote, by using Google Voting Mechanism, will be subject to the following:
7.1. The viewer needs to go to the Google Search Page and type the following Keyword “Bigg Boss Telugu Vote“
7.2. The search results will list the Participant’s names.
7.3. The Viewer has to cast his/her vote against the desired Participant’s name to save him/her from eviction.
7.4. The duration for which the voting lines will be open shall be as under:
NOTE: Only a maximum of 50 votes will be allowed per Google account during a voting cycle.
7.5. The viewer will not be charged in the Google Voting Mechanism to cast the vote, however, there will be cost levied, at the applicable rate, by the network provider for using internet connection which should be checked by the viewer at his/her sole responsibility.
Missed Call Mechanism:
By dialling the numbers assigned to each contestant (more fully given under) from the Mobile phone and casting the vote as more detailed in Rule 8; All the above mechanism together with any other mechanism that the Channel may provide from time to time shall hereinafter collectively be referred to as “Voting Mechanism”.
A viewer interested to cast his/her vote, by using Missed Call Mechanism, will be subject to the following:
8.1 The viewer should be residing in India and using valid Indian phone number, registered with a network operators.
8.2 The viewer can cast his/her vote for saving the Shortlisted Participant, he/she desires of a particular episode of the Program, by dialing the number assigned for each Participant and registering their vote through a missed call.
8.3 The number assigned for each participant shall be as under:
Missed Call Numbers
The voting can also be made by giving missed call number check out the missed call numbers of the finalists below.
- Adarsh Balakrishna – 08433900172
- Archana – 08433900160
- Hari Teja – 08433900171
- Navdeep – 08433900166
- Shiva Balaji – 08433900170
8.4. The duration for which the voting lines will be open shall be as under:
9. The viewer should cast his/her votes for aparticular Shortlisted Participant, for respective episodes of the Program, during a particular Voting Cycle (as defined below) and any vote casted after the Voting Cycle shall neither be considered as vote for that episode nor for the next Voting Cycle.
Date Time and ending on Voting End Date Time will be considered as voting cycle for that particular episode (“Voting Cycle”).
10. The public votes gets 100% weightage in deciding the eviction of a participant at the end of each voting cycle.
11. The votes sent after the first 50 votes from any Google Account or phone number, shall not be counted and will be considered null and void. Thus, for e.g., a viewer has sent 60 votes per episode, during the Voting Cycle, then the vote casted by the viewer from the same Google Account after the 50″ vote i.e. 51st to 60th for that particular episode during that particular Voting Cycle will not be counted and would be considered nulland void.
12. Neither SIPL nor the Channel shall be responsible in case of any kind of network problem, technical failure whatsoever and/or the data charges/costs charged by the network operator(s) and/or any other problems which may occur due to the failure of the Mechanism or misuse of the Mechanism or any kind of problems in connection thereto. Any dispute in connection to the same should be settled directly between the viewer/subscriber and the operator(s) without involving SIPL and/or the Channel in any manner.
13. Neither SIPL nor the Channel shall be responsible for any unauthorized access to user data and/or for any compromise on private / confidential user related, or any other data, including but not limiting to user ids, email address, names, or any other user related details.
14. In case of any network failure, technical problem and/or for any reasons whatsoever, SIPL reserves the right to change the voting system/Voting Mechanism and/or cease from accepting votes of the viewers for any and/or all the episode(s) of the Program, or take such necessary steps as it may deem fit.
15. Upon the viewer’s voting for the favorite Shortlisted Participant, the user and email id or phone number from which the viewer(s) has voted during the Voting Cycle would get registered with the respective network provider(s) who will collate the total number of votes received for each Shortlisted Participant and send the same to SIPL.
16. The viewer(s) can cast their votes for only those Shortlisted Participant of the Program. Any votes sent by the viewers for the Shortlisted Participant who were not a part of that particular episode due to elimination or not shortlisted for any other reason whatsoever, will not be considered and shall be null and void.
17. SIPL shall have the sole discretion to bring any eliminated Participant back in the Program as a wildcard entry for participation in the further rounds of the Program and thereafter such wild card entry shall be subject to the voting pattern stated in this Rules and Regulations. In no event shall the Participant or the viewer(s) dispute the decision made by SIPL and/or the Channel in this regard.
18. It is expressly stated that this is a Poll to enable the viewers to save their favorite Participant. Therefore, there are no winners being declared or any prize(s) being distributed for participating in the Poll.
19. The elimination of the participant and/or the decisions made by judges of the Program, SIPL and/or the Channel shall be final and binding and in no event shall the viewer(s) dispute the decision made by the judges of the Program, SIPL and/or the Channel.
- SIPL or the Channel reserves all rights to make amendments to the existing Rules and Regulations of the Poll, and/or withdraw the Poll and/or, change the schedule of the episodes of the Program and/or, Participants of the Program and/or the Voting Mechanism and/or any other details of the Program etc., at any time, without any prior notice to the viewer. It shall be the sole responsibility of the viewers to check the rules and regulations of the Poll for the Program on SIPL’s Official Facebook Page- www.facebook.com/maatv
- The viewer interested in participating in the Poll, agrees that he/she is 18 years old or above.
- The voter(s) of the Poll agrees that he/she shall hold harmless the Channel, SIPL, its employees, officers or any other person in relation to any injury/damage/harm/loss suffered by him/her, in any manner, whatsoever in connection with the Poll and shall also not file in person through any family member and/or third party any applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum anywhere in the World against the sponsor and/or the Channel and/or SIPL to claim any damages or reliefs’ or otherwise,
- The Channel and/or SIPL is in no manner whatsoever responsible and/or shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever, for any injury, death, mental trauma caused to the viewer/voter in any manner whatsoever, in connection to the Poll.
- SIPL and/or the Channel reserves the right to disregard the vote(s) in the event SIPL observes any irregularity in the voting pattern of the vote(s) sent by the viewer(s) and/or if SIPL in its knowledge has reason to believe that the viewer(s) has acted in a fraudulent manner and/or engaged in any deceitful activity in sending the said vote(s).
- Employees of and/or consultants of and/or persons hired on contract by the Channel, SIPL and the main sponsors of the Program, if any, and the members of their immediate family are ineligible for voting for the Program through this Poll.
- By the act of voting by the viewer(s) it is deemed that the viewers have gone through these Rules and Regulations and agrees that he/she shall hold harmless the Channel, SIPL, its employees, officers or any other person in relation to any injury/damage/harm/loss suffered by him/her, in any manner, whatsoever in connection with the Program and/or otherwise and shall also not file in person and/or through any family member and/or third party any applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum anywhere in the World against the Channel and/or SIPL to claim any costs, damages and/or relief’s or otherwise.
- All decisions made by SIPL and/or the Channel shall be final and binding on all the viewers and in no event shall the viewer and/or the votershall dispute the decision made by SIPL, Channel and/or its employees in connection to the same.
- The elimination of the participant(s) and/or the decision(s) made by the Channel and/or SIPL regarding the Program shall be final and binding on all the viewers and in no event shall the viewer(s) dispute the decision made by SIPL, Channel and/or its employees in connection to the Program or otherwise.
- By voting it is deemed that the viewers have read, understood, accepted and agree to abide with all the Rules and Regulations of the Poll.
- The terms of this Rules and Regulations shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and incase of any dispute or any other matter arising in reference to the Poll shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Hyderabad.